Should you wish to become an IFA Presenter, speak to your IFA Regional Business Manager. However, there are minimum requirements for becoming an IFA Presenter, namely:
- You must have a matric certification (NQF Level 4 minimum).
- You may not have a criminal record (previously sequestrated, etc).
- You must be an active IFA and hold at least a Club 250 for six months.
- You must submit a written business plan to grow business in the area in which you wish to present.
- You must be in possession of a valid drivers’ license and have your own transport.
- You will preferably be a full-time IFA.
IFA Presenters are also distributors of the IFA marketing materials - these include business invites, business cards, stationery, clothing, presentation DVDs and other branded items, all of which can be ordered directly online and telephonically.
If you feel that you have what it takes to become an IFA Presenter and you meet the minimum requirements, contact IFA on 011 320 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org