Make it your goal to become part of the IFA Clubs and earn more rewards for your commitment, hard work and consistency that you have applied every step of the way.
There are currently 29 IFA Clubs and 24 Platinum Clubs that you can qualify for, starting with Club 15, which pays R315 every month.
- Every paid policy (depending on premium-paying mode) earns you 1 point towards the Club you are working on achieving as long as the IFA also pays their business fee.
- Below is a table showing you the current (2017) criteria needed for each IFA Club up to Club 5,000.
IFA Clubs and Platinum Clubs continue to Club 20,000. Full details of the IFA Club Earnings can be found in the IFA Rules Manual.
Note: After reaching at least Club 3,750 an IFA may also qualify to become a Forum Circle member.
Make use of the support given
To participate in the IFA Business Opportunity, all IFAs are required to pay an IFA Business Fee of R70 per month. This Business Fee gives you full access to various business support services. These include:
- Over 200 Presentation venues countrywide.
- A wide range of marketing materials.
- The Road to Club 100 and Beyond Training programme.
- Motivational recognition programmes.
- Inspiring IFA events.
- Exciting Bonuses.
- Competitions that assist you in structuring and growing your IFA business.
- Various Business tools and self-help services.
Visit the IFA website at www.ifa.co.za, mobisite at www.ifamobile.co.za or dial *120*337# to register for self-help services. Use your ID number and select a 4 digit pin. Once you have done so you can use the same login details for all self-help services.
Online self-help services available include:
- Viewing/requesting statements.
- Checking earnings, application form status and competition rankings.
- Viewing hierarchy counts.
- Viewing policy details and documents.
- Looking up an IFA number.
- Validating bank account and ID numbers.
- Finding a presentation venue.
- Submitting a claim and checking claim status.
Note: The monthly IFA Business Fee will be added to your monthly premium and debited from your nominated bank account.