Make it your goal to become part of the IFA Clubs and earn more rewards for your commitment, hard work and consistency that you have applied every step of the way.
There are currently 29 IFA Clubs and 24 Platinum Clubs that you can qualify for starting with Club 15, which pays R300 every month.
- Every paid policy (depending on premium-paying mode) earns you 1 point towards the Club you are working on achieving as long as the IFA also pays their business fee.
- Below is a table showing you the current (2016) criteria needed for each IFA Club up to Club 3,750.
IFA Clubs continue to Club 20,000. Full details of the IFA Club Earnings can be found in the IFA Rules Manual.
Note: After reaching at least Club 3,750 an IFA can also become a Forum member.
IFA Business Fee
To participate in the IFA Business Opportunity, all IFAs are required to pay an IFA Business Fee of R65 per month. This Business Fee gives you full access to various business support services. These include:
- Over 200 Presentation venues countrywide.
- A wide range of marketing materials.
- Training programmes.
- Motivational recognition programmes.
- Inspiring IFA events.
- Exciting Bonuses.
- Competitions that assist you in structuring and growing your IFA business.
- Various Business tools and self-help services.
- Online self-help services available include.
- Viewing/requesting statements.
- Checking earnings, application form status and competition rankings.
- Viewing hierarchy counts.
- Viewing policy details and documents.
- Looking up an IFA number.
- Validating bank account and ID numbers.
- Finding a presentation venue.
- Submitting a claim and checking claim status.
Registering for self-help services is easy, go on to one of the platforms*, use your ID number and select a 4 digit pin – once you have done so you can use the same login details across all platforms. Click here
to login or register.
SMS 42930 to query whether someone is already an existing IFA, confirm the status of an IFA application and receipt of a fax. Email email@example.com to query multiple IFA statuses, get the current status of bulk IFA applications, Standard SMS costs apply.Note:
The monthly IFA Business Fee will be added to your monthly Clientèle Funeral Dignity Plan or Clientèle Ultimate Dignity Plan premium and debited from your nominated bank account.