To be successful at anything in life, you have to work hard, keep trying and never give up. You also have to be patient and know that success is built over time. In IFA if you work hard at helping others, you will be successful over time.
What is the first step in becoming a successful IFA? It's simple ...
- Attend an IFA Presentation and make sure you understand how the business opportunity works. Ask questions!
- Should you decide to take a Clientèle product, choose the right product from Clientèle for you and your family’s needs.
- Make sure you can afford to pay the IFA Business Fee and the premium every month for the Clientèle product you have chosen
- You can choose to become an IFA only by paying the IFA Business Fee every month
- Join IFA by accurately completing the application form in this Starter Manual. Make sure that all information on the form is correct as this is your first step in becoming a successful IFA.
- As soon as you have completed your application form, authenticate your bank account by swiping your card at one of the machines available at your venue.