The objective of the IFA Academy is to ensure the continued upliftment of the IFA base and to increase the number of earners in the IFA Network. The IFA Academy has played a pivotal role since the inception of the IFA Business Opportunity and is poised to take IFA Network to the next level through its training programmes. The contents of the training programmes are explained briefly below:
COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORM
- This training is offered through our professional presenters country wide. IMF stands for Invite, Meet and Follow-up. This training will guide an IFA on exactly how to invite prospects to IFA presentations and follow-up correctly.
- This training will guide an IFA on how to complete IFA application forms. We also explain why certain information on the application form is required from the applicant. Attending this session will ensure that an IFA will be able to assist his/her downline with completing application forms correctly and this will reduce the chances of the form being invalid because information on the form is incorrect.
HOW TO BECOME AN IFA EARNER
- Earning is the reason that IFAs join the Business Opportunity and IFAs need quality prospecting and approaching skills to realise earnings within a reasonable period. The IFA Academy has taken the creation of earners as its primary objective and through this training IFAs are empowered with skills to reach earnings status quickly and start setting goals for monthly bonuses.
ANALYSE YOUR IFA BUSINESS STATEMENTS
- This training empowers IFAs to have their fingers on the pulse with regard to their personal IFA business. This training enables IFAs to manage their IFA business on a monthly basis. An IFA will be able to identify gaps in his business and monitor the performance of his/her downline. An IFA will have clear understanding of IFA concepts like Quartering of Earnings and Year Modes.
BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS STRUCTURE
- The sustainability of an IFA Business lies in establishing the correct foundation and building proper structures. IFAs are taken through practical steps of establishing the correct foundation and building a sound structure. IFAs learn about the importance of diversification and the creation of a common culture in a team.
MANAGING NEGATIVE PRODUCTION
- Managing Negative Production Training will enable an IFA to understand the broader picture behind negative production and how this negatively affects the sustainability of an IFA Business. This training covers unmets, commission- run periods , NTUs, Invalid New Business, Debit Dates, tracking systems, premium collection, quality prospecting, etc. We also have a look at and discuss the unmet statistics applicable to the area where the training is held.
- This training will enable an IFA to gain a broader understanding of the products that are available in the IFA Business Opportunity. As the saying goes, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER so the more knowledge an IFA has the more credible they will be when presenting the IFA Business Opportunity to prospective IFAs.
To know more about our training schedule and programmes, phone us on 011320 4103
/011 320 3009
. And for the next training session in your area, click here
to view the IFA events calendar.