If you would like to attend the next training session in your area, view the Road to club 100 & beyond training calendar below. For more queries about our training programme, email IFAPresentersManagementDept@clientele.co.za
|08/10/2017||Sunday||13:00||Gauteng||Soweto||Jabulani Venue||Jerry Dikgale|
|08/10/2017||Sunday||12:00||KZN||Ladysmith||St. Kitts||Bongani Mokoena|
|14/10/2017||Saturday||10:00||Limpopo||Polokwane||Bankfin Building||Mokhine Mathabatha|
|21/10/2017||Saturday||10:00||Western Cape||Bellville||Bellville Venue||Zuko Vanyaza|
|24/10/2017||Tuesday||14:00||Eastern Cape||Queenstown||Queenstown Venue||Lubabalo Mdleleni|
|27/10/2017||Friday||14:00||Eastern Cape||Mthata||Tshezi house||Sibulele Mtshemla|
|27/10/2017||Friday||16:00||Eastern Cape||East London||Eagle house||Sonwabile Mgole|
|27/10/2017||Friday||14:00||Gauteng||Jhb CBD||Gandhi||Mosa Dube|
|27/10/2017||Friday||16:00||KZN||Pietermaritzburg||Seven Eleven Centre||Dudu Assumani|
|28/10/2017||Saturday||13:00||Eastern Cape||PE||Adel centre||Arthur Mgole|
|28/10/2017||Saturday||12:00||Gauteng||Sandton||Head Office||Sipho Mpofu|
|28/10/2017||Saturday||13:00||Gauteng||Pretoria||Sammy Marks||Busi Jele|
|28/10/2017||Saturday||15:00||Mpumalanga||Kwaggafontein||Hope Academic & Skills Centre||Mosa Dube|
|28/10/2017||Saturday||11:00||Mpumalanga||Nelspruit||Nelspruit Venue||Dudu Lushaba|
|29/10/2017||Sunday||11:00||KZN||Port Shepstone||St. Martin School||Bongani Njongo|
|22/11/2017||Wednesday||15:00||North West||Klerksdorp||Constantia Hotel||Tumi Shuping|
|25/11/2017||Saturday||13:00||Gauteng||Sandton||Head Office||Sipho Mpofu|
|25/11/2017||Saturday||13:00||Gauteng||Pretoria||Sammy Marks||Busi Jele|
|24/11/2017||Friday||9:00||Gauteng||Jhb CBD||Gandhi||Mosa Dube|
|22/11/2017||Tuesday||13:00||Eastern Cape||Queenstown||Queenstown Venue||Lubabalo Mdleleni|
|24/11/2017||Friday||13:00||Eastern Cape||Mthata||Tshezi house||Sibulele Mtshemla|
|24/11/2017||Friday||15:00||Eastern Cape||East London||Eagle house||Wandisile Ntaka|
|25/11/2017||Saturday||13:00||Eastern Cape||PE||Adel centre||Vincent Galadla|
|25/11/2017||Saturday||10:00||Western Cape||Bellville||Bellville Venue||Lesley Ruiters|
|19/11/2017||Sunday||11:00||KZN||Port Shepstone||St. Martin School||Bongani Njongo|
|12/11/2017||Sunday||12:00||KZN||Ladysmith||St. Kitts||Bongani Mokoena|
|21/11/2017||Tuesday||16:00||KZN||Pietermaritzburg||Seven Eleven Centre||Dudu Assumani|
|25/11/2017||Saturday||15:00||Mpumalanga||Kwaggafontein||Hope Academic & Skills Centre||Mosa Dube|
|26/11/2017||Saturday||15:00||Mpumalanga||Nelspruit||Nelspruit Venue||Dudu Lushaba|
ROAD TO CLUB 100 & BEYOND TRAINING
- The objective of the Road to club 100 & beyond training is to ensure the continued upliftment of the IFA base and to increase the number of earners in the IFA Network. The Road to club 100 & beyond Training is poised to take IFA Network to the next level through its training programme. The contents of the training programme are explained briefly below:
WHAT CAN YOU EARN? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EARN
- Earning is the reason that IFAs join the Business Opportunity and IFAs need quality prospecting and approaching skills to realise earnings within a reasonable period. The Road to club 100 & beyond training takes the creation of earners as its primary objective and through this module IFAs are empowered with skills to reach earnings status quickly and start setting goals for monthly bonuses.
- Goal setting is a powerful process for thinking about your ideal future and for motivating yourself to turn your vision of this future into reality.
- IMF stands for Invite, Meet and Follow-up. This module will guide an IFA on exactly how to invite prospects to IFA presentations and follow-up correctly.
COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORM
- This module will guide an IFA on how to complete IFA application forms. Attending this session will ensure that an IFA will be able to assist his/her downline with completing application forms correctly and this will reduce the chances of the form being invalid due to incorrect information on the form.
- Authenticated early debit order (AEDO) is an approved debit order collection method approved by the South African Reserve Bank. By authenticating the monthly premium deduction you ensure that we have your correct banking details so that the correct amount can be deducted for your policy and into which we can pay your IFA Earnings once you start to earn.
BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS STRUCTURE
- The sustainability of an IFA Business lies in establishing the correct foundation and building proper structures. IFAs are taken through practical steps of establishing the correct foundation and building a sound structure.
ANALYSE YOUR IFA BUSINESS STATEMENTS
- This module enables IFAs to manage their IFA business on a monthly basis.An IFA will be able to identify gaps in his business and monitor the performance of his/her downline.